Media.net, a leading advertising technology company, has announced an off-campus drive for the recruitment of Product Analysts for the year 2023. The drive is open to freshers who have completed their graduation or post-graduation in BE/B.Tech from a recognized university in India.
Media.net Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Job Title : Product Analyst
Work Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech from institutes of excellence highly preferred with a minimum of 0-1 yr of experience (tech experience highly preferred)
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Media.net Salary Package : 10 LPA + 1 LAC Bonus
As a Product Analyst, you would play a key role in contributing your key skills to the innovation first, disruptive, product development teams of a rapidly growing global ad tech organization that is Media.net, thereby accelerating our company’s product excellence in the world of ad tech, a multi-billion-dollar industry that is growing at an exponential rate every year fueling spot on search & discovery + monetization of commerce on the internet. You would be a part of our Global Product teams, getting great & crucial exposure to the dynamics & everyday working of product management of a global platform.
– Work with product managers to implement new products/features, as well as utilize data to suggest improvements.
– Utilize product data to research market trends.
– Create reports about the performance of a given product/feature and suggest possible improvements.
– Must liaise with numerous stakeholders from different business teams.
– Study the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
– Monitor the products’ performance across different markets and prepare detailed reports.
What skills and experience do you need?
We look for dreamers, thinkers, and problem-solvers, who are passionate about technology and exploring possibilities to innovate and grow the products we create and empower. Skills you need for this profile include:
-Has a B.E/B.Tech (preferred) or Integrated M.Tech from Reputed University/Institute
– At least 0-1year of Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Product Analyst delivering highly successful and innovative dev platforms.
-Strong technical problem-solving skills, understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
-Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
-Ability to conduct market research and to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
– Great cross-group collaboration acumen along with excelling at project management of day to day product management deliverables.
How To Apply :
the interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here