MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021:
MedPlus looking to hire freshers as Trainee Software Engineer for the Hyderabad location in India. Desirable candidates may read the entire job description.
Our Company was founded in 2006 by Gangadi Madhukar Reddy, our Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, with the vision to set up a trusted pharmacy retail brand that offers genuine medicines and delivers better value to the customer by reducing inefficiencies in the supply chain using technology. The founder, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of our Company, Gangadi Madhukar Reddy, both a doctor and an entrepreneur, plays an instrumental role in the strategic direction and growth of our business. Our Company’s shareholders include marquee investors, including Lavender Rose, belonging to the Warburg Pincus group, and affiliates of Premji Invest, and we maintain strong corporate governance and internal controls.
We operate 2,165 stores in 242 cities distributed across Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, West Bengal and Maharashtra as of June 30, 2021. We have a total of 14,762 permanent full-time in-house employees working for us in a range of business activities.
MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2019/2020/2021
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 05-Oct-21.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/sms will need to visit https://itcareers.medplusindia.com/job-openings page and reconfirm that they will be appearing for the test. Reconfirmation needs to be done by 08-Oct-21.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted or not selected.
- Round 1 (Written test in Hyderabad)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B : Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here