Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021: Medtronic is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Hyderabad location. Eligible candidates may apply after reading the detailed job description.
Medtronic plc is a medical device company Operates in 140 Countries. Medtronic began its operations in India in the year 1979. With over 1100 employees, India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic Plc. It is headquartered at Solitaire Corporate Park in Mumbai and has its offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Dhaka, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Vadodara and Colombo.
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software Engineer-I
Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required: B.E or B.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- Preferred: M.E or M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- The Software Engineer I will be a member of the Engineering R&D team working on the development and support of medical devices.
- Software Engineer I work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems.
- The Software Engineer I will involve in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.
- Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
- C++ programming experience in firmware development.
- Software development for products or applications or test tools.
- Knowledge in Protocols (OEM) implementation (application level)
- Strong software development experience in ANSI C and C++
- Should be familiar with microprocessor or micro controller architecture like x86, ARM, TI
- Knowledge in software life cycle in general.
- Hands-on in Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Good understanding of multithreading in both, design and implementation
- Experience with projects that require hardware /software interfacing
- Working knowledge in Linux, VxWorks is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic communication protocols like serial and wireless
- Medical instruments development experiences a plus
- Experience with hardware interfaces – I2C, SPI, One Wire
- Networking knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click here to apply