Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021:
Medtronic is hiring fresher graduates for the role of R&D Engineer-I across Hyderabad location. Eligible candidates may apply after reading the detailed job description.
Medtronic plc is a medical device company Operates in 140 Countries. Medtronic began its operations in India in the year 1979. With over 1100 employees, India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic Plc. It is headquartered at Solitaire Corporate Park in Mumbai and has its offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Dhaka, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Vadodara and Colombo.
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: R&D Engineer-I
Experience: 0-3 years
- 0-3 – Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge on Creo or any modelling Software and Manufacturing Operations.
- Therortical Knowledge on Medical Devices.
- Good Communications- Written and Oral.
As R&D Engineer I of the MEIC you will learn and collaborate with the Power Stapling team. You will be connected Advanced Surgial Instruments wherein you will be involving on Concept development, Drawings and Prototype Building and applying your knowledge on of medical devices/products.
- The R&D Engineer I is responsible for the supporting the Computer Aided Design (CAD) , Concept Development and Prtotyope needs for ASI Products.
- The R&D Engineer I is expected to have the appropriate background knowledge on product development process (Pre PDP & PDP) and its cross functional aspects.
- It is expected that the R&D Engineer I is capable of learning the product and process quickly.
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click here to apply