Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022- Medtronic Engineering Apprentice Trainee Program Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech Across India for various Apprentice role across India.
Company Details :
This is the time to join Medtronic, the world’s leading medical technology and solutions company. Medtronic is committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. We are present in more than 160 countries & have an annual revenue of $29.7 billion.
The way the world accesses and interacts with the healthcare ecosystem is changing, and you have an opportunity to shape things in your location.
Company Website : https://www.medtronic.com/
Job Title : Co-op/Apprentice (Tech)
Job Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Education : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Best in Industry
About your Role:
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Apprentice should be able to manage sales within his defined territory. He will be responsible for achieving sales revenue on generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of the assigned products & representing the organization in accordance with its policies.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month
- Achieving Focus product targets – both quantity and value – month on month ( How –OT presence, minimum of 4 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations )
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders(KOL’s)
- Organizing CME’s [Continuing Medical Education] and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 60% Aggregate score through out Academics.
- Engineering Graduation
Nice to Have
- Strong learning agility and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager
- Clinical selling aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit
- Excellent communicator with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of Microsoft Word/ Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel
How To Apply : The interested and eligible grads register on the following application link and apply on your nearest city location.
Apply Link : Click Here