Mercedes-Benz is looking for interns in Bangalore Office location.
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India is seeking technical enthusiast with a strong automotive radar technology and perception knowledge with inclination to work in the areas of autonomous driving.
Mercedes-Benz Internship Overview:
Job Title : MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Batch : 2024/2023/2022 or Any
Mercedes-Benz Job Description :
Key Job Responsibilities:
– Radar Perception Algorithm and SW development
– Develop generic processes for Radar Perception development
– Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree student in Electronics and Communication/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or similar fields of engineering & technology
– Experience: 0 – 1 years
– Knowledge of radar perception & Signal processing
– Knowledge of ADAS component and system perception algorithms
– Knowledge of ADAS network and HW
– Knowledge of Algorithm development
– Good programming skills in C/C++
– Experience working with GIT, Jira, Confluence or similar
– Strong Knowledge of the following algorithmic domains- AI/ML, computer vision, localization and mapping, tracking, sensor fusion
– Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python
– Strong understanding of RADAR signal processing and principles of tracking & estimation.
– Theoretical knowhow of radar target detection (e.g. for analysis or perception)
– Strong Knowledge of statistical data analysis
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in ad-hoc manner
– Basic Knowledge of Automotive SW development Standards
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified graduates apply for the same position by visiting the Mercedes-Benz off-campus careers portal.
Mercedes-Benz Apply Link: Click Here