Merkle-Sokrati MBA off campus drive for 2019 batch graduates in Pune Location as a position of management trainee . find the details and eligibility below.
Company Name : Merkle-Sokrati
Company Website : www.sokrati.com
|Job Profile||Management Trainee|
|Experience||Freshers With 18 Month Exp|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 700+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, Merkle-Sokrati seeks to hire talented Management Trainees to support the growing team and provide the best in class digital marketing experience in the industry.
- Full responsibility of end to end digital ad operations
- Be the ultimate account owner for our clients
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for the channel that you are working on
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
You’d fit right in, if you:
- Have an MBA Degree in Marketing, Media or Mass Communication from 2018-2019 graduation batches from a premium B-School
- Have Minimum 18 months of total work experience – ideally in a client servicing/BD role. Exceptions would be candidates with experience on Digital or have done their internship in a completely Digital-focused environment or company
- Have Some demonstrated ability to work under high pressure and narrow timelines
- Are passionate about Digital marketing
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life