MHT CET result 2019 will be announced by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra on June 4, after 5 pm. Earlier, the expected date of result announcement was June 3, 2019. However, the results have been delayed by a day. Candidates will be check the results on the official website using login ID, password, and security code. Please note that the exam conducting authority will not send MHT CET result 2019 via post. However, candidates will be informed about the results through an SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
|MHT CET 2019 Results||June 4, 2019 after 5 PM|
How to check MHT CET 2019 results?
- Visit the official website of MHT CET 2019
- Navigate to the ‘Score card’ link
- Now enter your Application number, Date of Birth and Security key
- After entering all the details, hit the ‘Login’ button
- MHCET 2019 result will be displayed. Download and print the same for all future purposes
MHT CET result 2019: Details mentioned the scorecard
MHT CET 2019 results will comprise the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Overall score and rank
- Sectional score
- Qualification status
- Parent’s name
- Application number
How is MHT CET score calculated?
The formula to calculate MHTCET score is:
MHT CET Score = (Total correct answers in Maths x 2) + (Total correct answers in Chemistry + Total correct answers in Physics x 1)