Micro Focus Careers Off Campus Drive 2020: Hiring Software Engineer Having 0-2 Year Experience in Development.
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and IT business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Year
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/BSC/M.Tech
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020
- Must have strong technical aptitude to understand technologies
- Strong programming skills and understanding of at least one OO programming language Java/C#. Good in data structures and object oriented programming principles.
- Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis
- Hands on with the engineering tools – IDEs (like Eclipse or Visual Studio)
- Good understanding of operating systems & software engineering concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with software developers, testers, support engineers, doc team members and cross Geo team members.
- Highly detail oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to details & quality.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Great passion for learning and has a “can do” attitude.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Build management tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Source code profiling tools etc.
- Exposure to MS technologies like AD, SQL Server, Windows Services etc.
- Knowledge in Security domain
- UNIX Development Experience.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.