Microland Off Campus Drive For BSC, BCA, BBA, BCOM Graduate 2022 : Microland hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Non Engineering Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Pune and Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about Microland Careers opening as follows.
Microland Hiring Overview 2022
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Job Location : Pune, Bangalore
Salary : 3.15 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM
Batch : 2022 Batch
About Company :
Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Wikipedia
Job Description :
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Eligibility Norms Any Non-Engineering graduate (BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM etc.)
- Minimum of 60% passing percentage in class 10th, 12th, and Graduation with no current backlogs
- Should have graduate in the year 2022
- Should have completed final semester Exams
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Pune (work location Post COVID19 Pandemic)
- Should be available to join by end of September 2022
What we offer?
- We are looking to hire students for Graduate Trainee for a full time
- Total Earning Potential (TEP) – INR 3,15,000 per annum + 35,000 Retention Bonus after 1 year
The Traineeship period of 5-6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 2-4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational
shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its
employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security
of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined
transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Microland careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here