Microland, a leading IT services company, is conducting an off campus drive in 2023 to hire Graduate Trainees and Diploma Trainees. The drive is open to students who have completed their graduation or diploma in any discipline.
- Graduate Trainee/Diploma Trainee:
- 60% or above aggregate in 10th, 12th, and graduation
- No active backlogs
- B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BA or Diploma (10+2+3)
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/NCR/Pune
• End to end trouble shooting End user services network issue
• Provide support on Outlook related issues and Windows OS related issues
• Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot on assets which are in Warranty
• Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular operation
• Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment.
• Ticket handling
• Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
• Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/system/services
• Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
• Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
• Interfacing with other Technical Teams
• Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
• Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
• Hand over and activity sheet preparation
• Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
• Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
• Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
• Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
• Conduct remote troubleshooting
• Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes.
Interview & Selection Process:
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
• Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
• Round 2 – Core Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
• Round 3 – Speaking Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
• Round 4 – Tech Interview
• Round 5 – HR Interview
The benefits of the Microland Off Campus Drive 2023 include:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Training and development opportunities
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the Microland Off Campus Drive 2023 through the company’s website. The application deadline is August 31, 2023.
Apply Link : Click Here