Micron Technology Hiring Interns | IT Cloud, Infra Ops | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Across India
About profile – IT Cloud and Infrastructure Operations
As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be part of the global IT Cloud and Infrastructure Operations team in Micron Technology. You will support the engineering, administration, automation, and maintenance of Micron’s IT Infrastructure, including Public/Private Cloud, Virtualization, Windows, Unix, Storage, Database, Networking, and IT Monitoring solutions by applying technological innovations. You must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies, be agile and adopt change, innovation, and creativity in solutioning, coding, and automation skills (Infrastructure as A Code) to solve business problems.
Location : Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor’s Engineering Degree with specialization in Computer Science / IT / Electronics or related fields.
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Roles & responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
• You will work closely with multiple teams that make up IT, Cloud, Information security, and Technology to drive impactful change.
• Basic knowledge of Data Centre and Infrastructure components like Servers, databases, and Networks.
• Basic knowledge of Could Technologies (AWS, Azure, and GCP) and Scripting.
• Work with customers to gather requirements, propose, engineer, and provision solutions.
• Install, configure, support, and maintain Operational tools and Operations.
• Manage system setup and standardization of features and usage.
• Adhere to the change management process for any planned maintenance or when potential issues are identified.
• Communicate and collaborate with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, etc.).
• Basic understanding of RDBMS.
• Knowledge of writing basic SQL queries (DDL, DML, DCL)
• A growth mindset and willingness to learn new technologies.
• Flexible to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
• Infrastructure health check and monitoring
• Update operational runbook documentation for any changes in the environment.
• Continually improve operations through routine monitoring of system performance metrics, proactive actions, and automation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong Communication skills
• Flexible to learn and work new technologies.
• Able to communicate with customers over the video/voice/email/chat
• Basic networking concepts and OSI model
Click Here to Apply Micron Intern