Micron Off Campus Drive 2021: Micron Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Intern – MNAND Validation across Hyderabad Location. Eligible BE/B.Tech graduates or final year candidates can apply to this drive.
About Micron :
Micron Technology (Nasdaq: MU) is a world leader in innovative memory solutions. It is helping world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio.
We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint (TM) memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
At Micron we value collaboration and our teams. Because that’s where the best ideas and breakthroughs are born.
Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Profile: Intern – MNAND Validation
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Company Website : http://www.micron.com/
As an NVE Managed NAND Validation Engineer at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for the validation and characterization of mNAND products. These strategies will require you to develop and document software and hardware test solutions used to validate and characterize products against requirements and specifications, and procedures for all product types. Your responsibilities will also include providing investigative support for validation, characterization, qualification and customer issues.
- knowledge of Storage product
- Knowledge and Understand the NAND basics
- Understand and Maintain knowledge of product specific Protocol like UFS, eMMC, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of product functionality
- Study of product requirements to verify testability
- Identification of suitable testing equipment
- You will support the Design team to define and implement new requirements / performances.
Validation test strategy
- Definition of test cases to verify functional and not functional requirements are compliance to system requirements
- Working with design team for test cases developing coherently with FW and HW architecture
- Identification of PASS/FAIL criteria for test cases in term of number of cycles, statistical and temperature
- Involves White box, Grey Box, Black box, and System Testing.
- Develop a Framework/Library to modularize and perform the Test effectively.
- Define the Test Implementation Strategy and Software Architecture
- Implementation of test cases- Software developing and debugging
- Define a Test automation strategy and plan
- Implementation of automatic test to control the execution of tests and comparison of actual with expected results
- Supplying and Pre-formatting of samples for validation
- Execution of Product Validation flow to match programmed validation plan
- Monitoring of test time – Test time reduction
- You will generate and report data in a clear format including concise comments about findings
- Track document revision to provide historical reference
- Failure analysis of bugs coming from Product Validation – Comprehend the issue (examples: failure mode, usage conditions) and external source (customer, quality, etc) to identify escape root cause
- Implementation of systematic and short test to address failure analysis to designers
- Bug notification – Provide all information and sequence to track and replicate the bug in traceability tools
- Support marketing application engineering with failure analysis
- Implementation of sequence to replicate external bugs and integration in validation flow
- Collaborate with Development teams to assess test results and generate deviation
- You will lead failure analysis of issues through the use of protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Generate test cases and hardware setups to facilitate failure captures
- Investigate system protocol and signaling issues to establish a root cause
- Generate failure analysis reports showing root cause analysis to include protocol and signal captures related to failing conditions
- You will maintain existing documents and add new methods and tests
- Collaborate to develop DFMEA and the 8D report
- You possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You have strong interpersonal skills and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- You are ambitious, focused, and dedicated.
- You strive to collaborate effectively in a dynamic environment