Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Micron Technology Hiring UI/UX Designer from the BE/B.Tech or other graduates having UI/UX certification/ subject in their study. Interested and eligible apply as soon as possible.
Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: UI/UX Designer, Fresher _2021 Passout
Job Location: Hyderabad
Mandatory Criteria : 2021 pass out fresh Graduate with UI/UX subject in their B.Tech are only eligible to apply for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible
- For delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project or program managers
- Illustrate design ideas using story boards, process flow etc.
- For designing ideas using various design thinking methodologies and latest technology.
- For designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- To plan and implement new designs
- To optimize existing user interface designs
- To communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- To develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- To combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- To create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct ongoing user research
- For creating frameworks to organize information and understand the user needs on how an application and service should work from a user perspective.
- To propose creative UX solutions adhering to technical framework and governance in a cross-divisional and cross-application/service environment.
- To clearly outline solutions by end-user interaction methodology, usually in the form of mock-ups, models, wireframes, documentation and prototypes
- To adhere to the Micron branding and guidelines
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in
- User Experience Design
- Communication Design UX,
- BSc in UI Design and Development,
- Interaction Design, Visual Communication, UI and Graphics Design,
- BCA (Design-Animation/Graphics/UI-UX)
- Human computer Interactions
- Web UI design, Certificate in UI/ UX Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- HTML5 & CSS3
- certification in web/graphic design, mixed media, or videography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Basic knowledge of usability factors in Human Computer Interaction
- We will evaluate the applicants on the