Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022 : A National level Hackathon for final year engineering students to learn and upskill by getting mentored by Microsoft Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). objective is to accelerate growth and foster industry relevant skills for success
- Students who are pursuing BE/B. Tech in CSE/IT/other quantitative branches.
- Year of degree completion: 2023
- CGPA above 8 in the current degree.
- You should not have participated in any Microsoft hiring event in the last 12 months.
Offer : Intern/Full Time Role
Internship at Microsoft
- You will work on cutting-edge technologies at Microsoft.
- The team will rely on your skills and insights to help solve complex customer problems
- Get the opportunity to work on real time customer scenarios and have fun along the way.
Internship Duration 3 months: April – June 2023.
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
If you choose to apply, you should be available for a 3-months internship in this period.
Stipend : INR 25,000/- per month
Fix-a-Thon 2022 Phase 1
- Registration & Launch
- When – Register before 16th Sept 2022 by 2 PM
- Register as individual – Complete your application by Clicking here
- We will notify you via email if you are shortlisted in this phase & shall be invited for a launch webinar on 21st Sept 2022
- All shortlisted candidate shall undergo GD round for screening
Fix-a-Thon 2022 Phase 2 – Hackathon Phases
- When – 29th Sept 2022
- Part 1- Individual Break fix Challenge (Troubleshooting the given case)
- Part 2- Hackathon Teams will be formed by us who will hack together
Phase 3- Semi final & Final
- When – 13th – 15th Oct
- Shortlisted teams will qualify to the Semi final round for presentation
- Teams who have nailed their semi final shall be invited for the final round
How To Register :
Interested and eligible candidates enroll on the following registration link.
Registration Link : Click Here