Microsoft Internship Program 2021:-
Microsoft invites application from BE/B.Tech Students of 2023 Batch For the Associate Consultant Internship Program. Detailed Description about Microsoft Internship program is as follows.
Microsoft Internship Program 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Consultant Intern
Req ID: 1083007
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship Description:
This role is part of the Microsoft Aspire program, Microsoft’s cutting-edge new graduate development
program, designed for top-tier Undergraduate and MBA students. The MAE program provides rolecustomized world-class training, a network of over 2500 Aspirers in over 60 countries, you will
experience a global network of peers, the support to transition successfully from school to the working
environment, world-class training to help you professionally, and the tools to help you achieve your
long-term career goals
This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a new graduate to join one of the world’s largest
technology providers, in a top-tier customer-facing role. It provides you with an opportunity to learn and
grow by partnering with a team technical professionals and a variety of technology partners.
What can Aspire hires expect?
The MAE program will provide hires with a set of skills to help bridge the gap from academic to
professional life. Hires will receive quality training to develop the skills to be successful in the company.
There will be a supportive environment to help hires transition into their professional roles and hires will
also have an opportunity to learn more about the worldwide business with a global peer network.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions
while working directly with customers.
You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology
consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great
place to start.
- Pursuing BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2023)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
The Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Microsoft Internship link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Microsoft Intern 2023