Microsoft invites application from BE/B.Tech Students of 2022 , 2023 Batch For Upcoming Summer May-July 2021 Software Engineer Internship Program. BE/B.Tech graduates of Computer Science or Related field register on the Microsoft Careers page for the Summer Internship program 2021.
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship Program 2021
Job Title: Software Engineer Intern
Req ID: 1081612
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Salary: 80,000 Per Month
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship Description:
Our team, CSE (Commercial Software Engineering), works side by side with customers to help them tackle their toughest technical problems both in the cloud and on the edge. We meet customers, work in the languages they use, with the open source frameworks they use, on the operating systems they use.
We work with enterprises and start-ups across many industries from financial services to manufacturing. Our work covers a broad spectrum of domains including IoT, machine learning, and high scale compute. Our “super power” is that we work closely with both our customers’ engineering teams and Microsoft’s product engineering teams, developing real-world expertise that we use to help our customers grow their business and help Microsoft improve our products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
• Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
The Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Microsoft Internship link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Microsoft Intern 2022