Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Microsoft India looking to hire fresh graduates for the job role of Support Engineer Across India. The freshers of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or MS/MCA or other BSC graduates apply on the Microsoft India careers page.
About Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Job Title: Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/MS/MCA/ME/M.Tech Or Related
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 Or Any Recent Graduate Freshers
Microsoft Off Campus Job Description:
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management.
• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
Qualifications For Microsoft Recruitment 2021
• Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
• Database skills for SQL Server Development / SQL Reporting services.
• Experience in network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
• Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Knowledge about the following areas in SharePoint
o User Administration
o Site administration
o Shared Service Provider Administration
o Service Applications.
o OCSI – Office Client Server Integration).
o Troubleshooting issues with Office Web Access.
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021:
The eligible and interested graduate freshers apply on the following Microsoft Careers Page Job ID 871412 as soon as possible.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive Apply Link: Click Here