Microsoft Recruitment 2021: Microsoft India looking to hire fresh graduates for the job role of Software Engineer across Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida locations in India. The freshers of BE/B.Tech in the disciplines of Computers/ IT/ Electronics is eligible to apply.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Salary: High in Industry
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How To Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021?
The eligible and interested graduate freshers apply on the following Microsoft Careers Page as soon as possible.
Microsoft Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here