Microsoft invites application from BE/B.Tech Students of 2022 Batch For Upcoming Summer May-July 2021 Software Engineer Internship Program. BE/B.Tech graduates of Computer Science or Related field register on the Microsoft Careers page for the Summer Internship program 2021.
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship Program 2021
Job Title: Customer Software Engineer Intern
Req ID: 933564
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salary: 80,000 Per Month
Internship duration – May – July (8-10 weeks)
Microsoft Software Engineer Internship Description:
Our team, CSE (Commercial Software Engineering), works side by side with customers to help them tackle their toughest technical problems both in the cloud and on the edge. We meet customers, work in the languages they use, with the open source frameworks they use, on the operating systems they use.
We work with enterprises and start-ups across many industries from financial services to manufacturing. Our work covers a broad spectrum of domains including IoT, machine learning, and high scale compute. Our “super power” is that we work closely with both our customers’ engineering teams and Microsoft’s product engineering teams, developing real-world expertise that we use to help our customers grow their business and help Microsoft improve our products and services.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Pursuing B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field (passing out in 2022)
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience is preferred
The Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Microsoft Summer Internship link.