MiQ Digital careers hiring Junior Associate-Tech ops for the Mumbai Office location. MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Job Title: Junior Associate – Tech Ops
Job Location: Mumbai/Remote
Experience: Freshers/Preferred 1-4 Year
KRAs – Key Responsibilities
- Level II platform support for technical issues: ensuring that issues with our platform and tools are handled in a timely manner and are fully documented.
- Voice of our platform users to analyze their needs, escalating to our Product and development teams appropriately.
- Go-to expert on our products, their expected behaviours, and key metrics, retaining the ability to make suggestions for product and process improvements.
- Analysis of log files and system statistics, to be able to discern issues with internal workflows and platform data.
- Troubleshooting product-specific requests including campaign performance, delivery, supply questions, scalability, and partner data integration, using code sniffers, SQL, and internal tools.
- Product communication and updates across internal teams and within the UI on platform performance and planned system maintenance
- Implementing systems monitoring, alerting, and oversight of recovery actions across all components of our infrastructure
- Refining and driving incident management and resolution processes across the Technology organization
- Keep a pulse on industry news and trends, especially those related to DV360 client base.
- A degree in Math, Science, MIS, Communications, or Computer Science preferred1-3 years of experience working in a client facing capacity (e.g. Help Desk, I.T., Customer Service for web based platform) within a Window/Linux terminal environment
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and understanding of programmatic advertising preferred, (e.g. ad server, trading desk, Tag management system, Publisher, exchanges, etc.)
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, from systems administration to network operations
- Using SQL to query large datasets (e.g. discerning trends, comparisons, etc.) to understand root cause and user impact
- Ability to trouble shoot UI related issues via API’s
- Software development experience or sales engineering experience
- Familiarity with web services stack
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills and time management skills.
- Self-starter, motivated by curiosity and a passion for learning