Mitsubishi Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/B.Tech | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bangalore
About the Company:
Mitsubishi Power India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a company focusing mainly on marketing and EPC of AQCS (Air Quality Control System), Gas Turbine project, and WtE (Waste to Energy) projects in India. We are also actively involved in Gas Turbine based Combined Cycle Power Projects, Steam Power Projects, Geothermal projects & procurement related to power projects globally.
Work Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 2nd Mar, 2023
Drive Date: Sunday, 19th Feb, 2023
Drive Location: Online
Salary : ₹ 6,00,000
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical related branches)
- Good academic track record (a minimum of 65% in graduation)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution/college.
- 0 to 1 years experience in the design, and engineering of Combined Cycle /Thermal power plants.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Only those candidates who are willing to follow the guidelines below need to apply.
- There is a service agreement of 2 years.
- The agreement amount is 3 Lakhs.
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Bangalore.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
How To Apply Mitsubishi :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on following off campus link.
Apply Link : Click Here