MKCL – Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022. MKCL invites application from 2022 Batch Freshers of Computer Science, IT, Electronics for the role of project trainee for the Pune / Navi Mumbai / Nagpur Office Location.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra and shifted to General Administration Department (GAD), Government of Maharashtra, India on January 05, 2018 and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
MKCL Off Campus Overview:
Job Title: Project Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4,00,430/-
Number Of Vacancies :
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for 100 Project Trainees.
MKCL Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Full Stack Developers (Project Trainees). The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work. The role requires persons who are team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate. Applicants should have passion for Full Stack Development.
B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./ M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), appearing for final semester examination in the year 2022 from recognized universities, Any other Graduation with CDAC’S DAC Course from the batch completed in April 2022.
- Candidates will have to apply online from Wednesday, June 1, 2022, by visiting MKCL’s career page https://mkcl.org/careers.
- Last date to apply online is Wednesday, June 22, 2022 upto 5 pm.
- Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- Do not create more than one login. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
- All the communications for the recruitment process will be done digitally, so the candidates must use the correct Mobile Number and Email ID for online registration.
MKCL Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection process shall be a three-stage process consisting of:
Stage I. Online Objective Test
Stage II. Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
Stage III. Final Hands on Test with face to face Interview
How To Apply Jobs:
To apply and more details about MKCL off campus drive 2022 click Here.