Mobileum Off Campus Drive 2021:
Mobileum is hiring graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Developer/ QA) across Bangalore location in India. Eligible graduates can apply for Mobileum Off Campus Drive 2021.
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has global offices in Australia, Dubai, Germany, Greece, India, Portugal, Singapore and UK with a global HC of 2000+.
Mobileum Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/0-1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
- 2021 / 20 BE/BTech (CS / IT / ECE / Telecommunication related branches)
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in final year
- Good pH score
Do not have eLitmus pH Test score?
- Log into eLitmus account
- Under My Profile -> Work section update the offer you have
- Upload your offer letter at this google form link (this and above both steps are compulsory)
- Individuals with relevant offers in software role from companies with revenue or valuation in excess of $100 million will be processed further
- People creating duplicate accounts will be debarred as and when discovered and at final stage when check is done, no offer letter issued.
- Before offer letters are rolled out, originals alternate offers will be verified. For the same you will be expected to do screen share over a web meeting
- Opportunity exists both in Development and QA
- Those open to being considered for both the roles, must select both. They will be first processed for development role
- Understand domain, products, and get familiar with the codebase and improve programming skills
- Get trained on core and futuristic technologies and work on application of the same in the projects assigned.
- The primary role would be to learn the codebase, write basic code, attend design meetings, fix bugs, and assist the team in all design-related tasks
- Strong understanding of Java, Data Structures, and Design patterns
- Command over basic concepts of Linux, Scripting, DevOps, SQL will be an added plus
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
- Strong communication skills. Good listener and really good at articulation of issues/discussion at hand
- Joining :
- Candidates need to join immediately within 3 weeks of getting selected at Mobileum
Anyone who has an eLitmus account can refer their friends to this job
- As a token of gratitude eLitmus will pay you a cash reward (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- ₹ 20,000 – 1 successful referral
- ₹ 1,00,000 – 4 successful referral
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates and post graduates can register in this drive on or before 29th October 2021. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 31st October 2021. Only candidates having good PH Score are eligible to apply.
Mobileum Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here