Model N Off Campus Drive orginzed for Engineering Graduates for the position of Associate – Member Of Technical Staff position. The details about Model N off campus drive provided in this post.
Model N Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
|Associate Member Of Technical Staff
About Company: Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology.
Model N Freshers Salary:
- INR 7,25,000 per annum + 5% Bonus + USD 4000 worth Stock
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Work Mode: Work From Office
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Date of Joining: 1st August 2022
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Specialization: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE
- Graduation year of passing: 2022
- Percentage: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Certification (if any): Java, Database, Dev Ops, Selenium – Any of these will be added advantage.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Programming proficiency in languages like Java etc.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise solutions for a problem
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Improving software quality by identifying issues and bugs. Writing code to fix the quality
- Conceptualize and design product ideas. Design thinking
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing solutions
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
How to Apply Model N Off Campus Hiring :-
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following apply link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Model N Off Campus : Click Here