Mondelez International Recruitment 2022 Hiring Associate Engineer Work From Home
At Mondelez we are developing a Next-Generation D&A platform to support the company’s growing analytic Insights. In this role, you will be challenged and will be part of a team to find innovative solutions that will deliver the right method, standards, techniques, and capabilities to manage both existing and new technology products, including all SLAs and associated metrics.
The role requires a strong understanding of Cloud Platforms and the IS processes involved (i.e., Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management) and will provide you with excellent opportunities to grow your skills and will also bring you into contact with a diverse array of stakeholders within Mondelēz Information Business Services (IBS) and other internal stakeholders.
Job Title: Associate D&A Platform Engineer
Job Location: Remote
Salary: High in Industry
Experience : 1-2 Years
Job Description :
Who we are looking for
- At least 1-2 years in a sysadmin or site reliability engineering role or related tech role.
- Practical experience working with a cloud provider (Azure, GCP, AWS).
- Experience supporting small-to-medium sized environments (~20 VMs or services).
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub), with an understanding of git, git flow, and pull requests.
- User experience at the operating system level on Linux or Windows VMs.
- Working knowledge of configuration management on the Windows platform (including Group Policy, Ansible)
- A focus on problem-solving and creative solutions vs. executing tasks.
- Experience with one or more IaC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM).
- 1-2 years scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash and/or Python.
- A broad knowledge of networking fundamentals (DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing, vnets) and
- An understanding of Azure Active Directory configuration.
What you’ll do:
- Iterating on established infrastructure and platforms with the guidance of a Senior Engineer.
- Miscellaneous Platform related support tasks.
- Analyzing and reporting on the root causes of issues.
- Setup VMs, provide regular support on related ad hoc issues, and manage client-determined access to relevant applications.
- Support products onboarding and application provisioning on Azure or GCP.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining technical documentation for your projects.
- Script writing in PowerShell, Bash or Python.
- Reading and reporting on logs, server monitoring, and metrics.
- Shadowing Senior Engineers to grow your skills.
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following application link.
Mondelēz Hiring Apply Link : Click Here