Monocept Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 Batch freshers
Monocept a Hyderabad based company conducting online Test for Freshers recruitment of engineering graduates passed in 2019. Any BE/B.Tech computer science or IT Graduates Attend the off campus drive test before the 15th February 2020.
Monocept Freshers Recruitment Drive For 2019 Batch
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date To Apply||15th February 2020|
|Get Updates On Telegram||Click Here|
|Get Updates On WhatsApp||Click Here|
About Company :
Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Job Description :
Job Titile : Software Engineer Trainee
Online Test Date: 6th Feb – 15th Feb’2020
Job Location: 1) Hyderabad 2)Gurgaon 3)Mumbai
Interview Location : Based on the online test results, Interview date & venue will be informed accordingly.
About the Role :
Software Engineer – Trainee is responsible for designing and developing web applications. He/She is responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
Joining : Immediate
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Qualification : B.Tech / B.E./M.Tech / M.E.
Graduation Year : 2019
- Secondary Education :50 %
- Senior Secondary Education: 50 %
- Graduation Education: 50 %
- Post Graduation Education:50 %
Streams : COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Required Skills : Creativity and Problem Solving, Coding
CTC / Salary : ₹403550-403550 P.A.
- Round – 1 Online Test:
- One Technical Interview – 1 hour
How To Apply : Click On The Following Apply Link to Apply For Drive and attend the online test before 15th February 2020.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply For Monocept Off Campus Drive
Apply Also Other Off Campus Drive : Click Here