Moody’s Graduate Analytics Program 2023 – Assistant Product Consultant Hiring Finance, Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering Graduates.
Company Overview : Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Graduate Analytics Program 2022 :
• This role is responsible for participating in a project implementation with respect to Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solution software implementation/enhancements/ upgrade/ migration, data warehousing, and configuration for Clients.
• Participate in various implementation projects services by providing assistance to Clients for in full cycle delivery of software solutions for the installation and configuration of software solutions for different regulatory and business requirements.
• Play active role in requirement gathering, writing functional and technical specification documents, workshops, configuration, develop functional and technical test cases and support production/ Go-live activities.
• Participate in environment setup and prepare sandbox for software configuration and testing.
• Install/upgrade or help with the installing and upgrading of software.
• Customize and Configure our software to match Clients’ needs.
• Prepare test cases for unit testing and system integration testing
• Participate in the testing and Go-Live activities (PAT, SIT ,UAT and Go-Live).
• Adopt and contribute to best practice methodologies, develop tools/ accelerators for Centre of Excellence. for knowledge dissemination throughout the Delivery organization.
• Delivery of the work products will be supervised by the delivery lead.
• A team player and who enjoys interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel onsite for application deployment and Production rollout.
• Candidate with good academic track record. Post Graduate – MBA with specialization in Finance or Banking from a reputed institute Degree in Banking, Finance, Engineering, Economics or Information Technology
• Degree/ Diploma in Technology, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics and Engineering
• Certification – completed or ongoing in finance and/ or IT like CFA, PRM/FRM – Risk Management, Data analytics, PL/SQL etc. preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Programming and/ or Functional subject in at least one of the following : banking and financial services, risk management, regulatory reporting, accounting and finance related, IT savvy with good SDLC and system architecture knowledge.
• Fresh graduates with knowledge of Programming and Banking/Finance skills
• 0 to 2 years relevant professional experience in a vendor, system integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
• Understanding of standard n tier systems architecture and principles.
• IT Savvy with full SDLC or implementation experience in at least one of the following fields: Banking, risk management (Basel III capital, credit risk, Market Risk and liquidity risk), Asset Liability Management, Fund Transfer Pricing, IFRS9, regulatory reporting, accounting and finance related systems
• Strong functional and business skills in Finance (banking and/or Trading book)
• Excellent presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal staff at all organizational levels
• Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and Unix shell script with strong hands-on troubleshooting technical skills.
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Moody’s Careers link.
Click Here to Apply Moody’s Hiring