Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate Software Engineer
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 :
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Pass Out Year||Any|
|Salary||high in industry|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Banglore|
Moody’s Off Campus Description :
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- 0-3 years Hands-on experience in design, development, testing and operational support of Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP/REST, SQL, JSON, XML based applications
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with understanding of Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Java based frameworks: JPA, Springboot, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Experience with Microservices and design patterns
- Agile Scrum experience., while displaying familiarity/experience with other SDLC approaches
- Good SQL and database knowledge
- Experience with JBOSS Studio, Eclipse and/similar IDE tools
- Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven and SCM tools like Subversion, Bit Bucket, GitHub etc.
- Experience in application containerization, familiar with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Platform9, ECS, EKS, Openshift, Cloud Foundry
- Exposure to any cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure) and exposure to services (or their equivalent ones) like API Gateway, IAM, S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, EKS, ECS, Kafka etc.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Moody’s Careers link.