Morgan Stanley is hiring Entry level graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Python Developer across the Bangalore locations in India. The detailed job description of Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023 is available below.
Job Description :
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Company Website: https://www.morganstanley.com/
Position: Python Developer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers/Entry level
|MSDE is developing a hands-on experience lab for new joiners (laterals/interns/grads) to reduce new hires ramp times.|
The foundational lab currently supports limited tech stack and would grow to support multiple tech stacks and deployments targets.
We are looking for an engineer to develop and maintain lab.
• Work with the Product owner/Tech Lead to understand and document lab’s technical requirements.
• Work with learning & development team to understand and document lab management portal requirements.
• Work with Trainers/learners/lab users to get feedback and enhancements requests on lab.
• Core development of modules based on requirements.
• Keep lab documentation up to date
• Monitor and respond to lab trainers and lab learners community.
• Track KPI like ramp time reduction.
• Bug fixes.
|• Proficient in Python (1-3 years)|
• Basic understanding of other programming languages (Object Oriented and Functional).
• Understanding of cloud (preferably azure)
• Experience with SDLC (software development lifecycle) best practices.
• Experience in using Continuous delivery tools like Bitbucket/Github, Teamcity/Jenkins.
• Good organizational and English communication skills.
Apply Now : Click Here To Apply