Morgan Stanley hiring student undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. of branch CS/IT/EE/ECE of batch 2020 For Summer Internship in Mumbai as well Bangalore Locations. Apply Before the link expire.
Company Name : Morgan Stanley
Position : Intern Summer Analyst
Job location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Summer Analysts join for 8 weeks in May of each year, with the exception of India where programs run for six months commencing in January and for two months commencing in May. Summer Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to corporate environment. Following direct placement into teams, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management, and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
• Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
• Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
•You are an undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. student in your penultimate year of study.
•Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
•You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
•You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
•You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
•You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
•You are fluent in English.
Job Level Summer Analyst
Program Summer Analyst
Get Premium Job Updates on Telegram :
Latest Internship For 2020 Batch
- AutoDesk UI Designer Intern – Pune
- Nasdaq Off Campus | 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts | BE/B.Tech/any Degree
- GE Aviation Digital Technology Intern in Bengaluru 2020 Batch
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Internship 2020 Batch Bangalore
- Morgan Stanley Internship 2020 Batch Undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. Student
Latest Off Campus Drive
- Hanu Off Campus Drive | Freshers 2020 | B.E./B.Tech
- Infosys Off Campus Referral Drive | Freshers 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/BCA/B.Sc
- Vestas Trainee Engineer – Fresher Off Campus Drive Chennai
- Indian Navy Hiring Software Developer – New Delhi
- Vodafone Engineer Trainee Fresher Recruitment Pune