Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022: Morningstar is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Mumbai location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About the company:
Morningstar is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We make all employment decisions—including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters—without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, gender identity and expression, parental status, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022 For Freshers
Company Name : Morningstar
Company Website : https://www.morningstar.com/
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT); B.Sc|
|Batch||2020/ 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Have and Exhibit good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Concepts Have and Exhibit good knowledge of algorithms
- Have and Exhibit good knowledge of Python and its different modules as a programming language
- Have and Exhibit good knowledge of Unix environment and shell scripting
- Have knowledge of automated Unit testing and understand different scenarios and aspects of testing
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Having knowledge on NoSQL Data Base is a plus
- Having knowledge on Cloud Computing is a plus
- Having knowledge or have tried hands on different AWS service is a plus (S3, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, API Gateway, Lambda, etc)
The Area: Data Lake is a smart object store with on AWS that allows the storage and access of. The files in Data Lake is stored in raw or unstructured format, as compared to a structured DB, and be accessible to run variety of analytics as needed on the available data. As a roadmap, Data Lake would be used across Morningstar to store and access all their structured and unstructured data across the teams to make it a single source of information.
The Role: The Team Member would need to work closely with Technical and Functional teams across Geographical locations and produce high quality delivery. Should be a team player and should be able to translate the design into robust code following high development standards and in an Agile way. We are looking for an individual that can apply discipline, create solid software products and take responsibility of their deliverables.
- Create, develop and maintain the software code base of Data Lake based on the requirements and design
- Uses requirement and other design documents to gain overall understanding of the functionality of the new or enhanced application.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Participate actively in development and testing, to aim at producing high quality deliverables.
- Provide recommendations on product and development environment improvements.
- Willing to work in a multi-technology environment and perform research effectively where required
- Be a fast learner and take responsibility for the deliverables
Interested candidates may apply through the below-mentioned URL ASAP.