Morningstar Recruitment 2023 Hiring Data Research Analyst
Morningstar is looking to hire entry-level graduate candidates of Engineering, Science, MBA, or Finance for the role of Data Research Analyst across the Mumbai locations in India. The details about the Morningstar recruitment 2023 are described below.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The Company offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the debt and private capital markets.
Morningstar hiring 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Data Research Analyst – Market Data Database
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Year
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
The main responsibilities of this role are to maintain and update data and manage scheduled work queues. The role, based in the Morningstar Mumbai office & work in Market Data Database Team.
- To apply all data updates and changes to historical pricing systems
- Analysis of historical pricing for correction and to apply missing data points
- Update data using MDD UI-based applications
- To investigate corporate action changes and apply them accordingly
- Update text files using values from websites
- To partner with the customer services team to actively resolve any client issues
- To ensure all documentation is updated and maintained regularly
- Excellent written and oral communication together with excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound client service skills with a proactive and creative approach
- Good Excel skills for data analysis & transformation.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of all Windows operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline
- Demonstrable database experience
- Good to have knowledge of SQL server database i.e. ability to run SQL scripts, perform SQL updates
- Basic Knowledge of Python & R script would be added advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding environment managing multiple projects with creative problem-solving skills
How To Apply for Morningstar Careers ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Data Research Analyst as early as possible through online mode.
Morningstar Apply Link: Click Here