Mott MacDonald, a global engineering, management and development consultancy firm, is organizing an Off Campus Drive in 2023 for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil. This recruitment drive is open for freshers from all over India. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil, the selected candidates will be responsible for providing technical support and carrying out various engineering tasks for Mott MacDonald’s civil engineering projects.
Mott MacDonald Recruitment Drive 2023 Overview :
Job Title – Graduate Engineer – Bridges
Job Location : All India
Experience : Freshers/Professional
Salary : Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Civil/Structural or related
Batch : Any
Job Description | Civil Graduate Engineer
Responsibilities – will include, but not be limited to:
- Primarily working on AECOsim/Microstation/AutoCAD/Revit to undertake drawing/modelling and concrete reinforcement detailing / scheduling for civil structures. You will also be expected to work within other engineering disciplines if necessary.
- Producing high quality and complex 3D models and drawings using Revit
- Organising and advising on programming of work.
- Working closely with Design Team members, senior and junior Mott MacDonald staff.
- Adding value to all projects for the benefit of Mott MacDonald.
- Working within a Common Data Environment (ProjectWise).
Candidate Specification :
- The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Professional Degree in Civil / Structural.
- Proficiency in AECOsim/Microstation/AutoCAD/Revit software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How To Apply :
graduates who are interested and eligible for the Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil position with Mott MacDonald can register for the recruitment drive by using the application link
Apply Link : Click Here