MountBlue Off Campus Drive For Engineering Students , BE/B.Tech As Well BCA/MCA And ME/M.Tech for the full time Software Engineer position across India. Freshers from any Batch Eligible to apply this Mountblue recruitment drive. The interested and eligible candidates apply on the given Mountblue careers registration link.
MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2021
Elitmus Not Required
|Job Profile||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA|
|Batch||2021/20/19/18 Any Fresher|
|Salary||₹ 3,62,000 LPA|
|Drive Location||Remote Online|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
MountBlue is a premium software development services provider. We work closely with startups and small/medium enterprises to launch their products. Leveraging agile methodology for software development and popular open source technologies, we turn our customers’ vision into reality. We are an exclusive service provider- our customers do not choose us, we choose our customers
Eligibility Criteria for Mountblue off campus:
- BE/ BTech/Mtech/ MCA from any batch
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following mountblue off campus link.
Apply Link: Click here to apply MountBlue off campus drive.