Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021: Mouser Electronics is looking to hire the fresher graduate candidates for the role of Internet System Engineer-I across Bangalore Location. The details about the Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
About Mouser Electronics:-
Mouser Electronics is a global authorised distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 1,100 industry-leading manufacturer brands. We specialise in the rapid introduction of the newest products and technologies targeting the design engineer and buyer communities.
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Internet System Engineer-I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019/ 2020/2021 Batch)
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field.
- No specific commercial experience in Systems Engineering / Deployment Support is required, although college or computer lab experience is preferred.
The Internet Systems Engineer will work closely with database and other development teams on projects related to e-Commerce, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. This will include architecting new systems and re-designing existing systems to ensure high performance and availability, and being a key contributor in the adoption of new tools and technologies. Also monitoring and reporting on key information to ensure performance and availability and provide capacity planning.
- Ensures optimal performance of all servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning/adjusting as necessary.
- Ensure server security by reviewing and implementing approved server policies within the systems.
- Enhance the functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts or other vehicles to automate system processes.
- Develop and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Provide support to application developers/programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance.
- Ensure optimal server set-up by conducting effective new hardware installations, hardware replacements/upgrades and by performing operating system configurations as needed.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery processes.
- Required strong skills with Microsoft Environment web app and web services.
- Required experience with Windows operating systems.
- Required basic experience in analyzing, understanding, designing, and implementing new products, services, and utilities in the web environment.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of IP networking basics and reliably diagnose network issues.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- Experience in handling production outages and conducting root cause analysis.
- Experience with Unix or Linux operating systems.
- Experience integrating software systems/code deployment through manual and automated systems.
- Deployment Automation experience – On Premise and Cloud Experience leveraging Azure DevOps / PowerShell.
- Desired Azure DevOps / TFS experience.
- Preferred – skills with Microsoft Environment C# / Visual Studio.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write reports.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude to solve technical and practical problems and make recommendations to technical test members.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Development of monitoring and automation scripts. Patching and upgrading servers.
- Network and server troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Virtual server and appliance builds.
- Hardware servicing and upgrades.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Mouser Electronics Campus Drive through online mode as early as possible.
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here