ABOUT COMPANY :
Nasdaq is a financial technology company, rewriting the future of global economies and markets by unlocking capital and opportunities through their technology, innovation, and expertise. With industry-shaping insights, unrivalled intel, and cutting-edge financial technology at our fingertips, we don’t chase the opportunities of tomorrow — we create them.Nasdaq is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information, and public company services. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries. Nasdaq is home to over 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $12 trillion. To learn more, about our business visit business.nasdaq.com.
- NASDAQ is looking for Fresh graduates for Full-Time Employment and Interns for Internships for 2020.
- Post Internship, there will be a conditional opportunity to be converted to FTE on the successful completion of the internship.
- For candidates pursuing or who have completed their graduation in Computer Science or equivalent degrees.
- For candidates (Passouts of 2021) internship start between 1st June 2020 to 31st July 2020 (Mandatory)
- For Candidates (Passouts of 2019 and before) full-time employment start from Jan 2nd, 2020.
- For candidates who are willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Job Role :
- QA /Devops Test Engineer Intern – No. of positions – 2.
- Software Development Intern (Java, C++, .NET) – No. of positions – 9.
- System Administration/Linux Application Support Intern – No.of positions – 2.
- There will be 2 Programming Questions based upon Data Structures & Algorithms – all programming languages.
- 20 MCQ based questions.
Online Test Dates:
- Test Opens At: Dec 13, 06:00 PM IST.
- Test Closes At: Dec 15, 11:55 PM IST.
- Test Duration: 2 Hours 30 mins.
Guidelines For Test :
- Before you attempt programming questions, you should choose a language from the given list.
- All inputs for the programming problems are from STDIN and output to STDOUT.
- To understand more about the judging environment, time limits, etc. you can read information about the HackerEarth judge.
- Programming questions have a Compile & Run option which you can use to run your solution against sample test cases before submitting it.
- You can submit the solution for a programming problem 300 times per day. For subjective and objective problems, you can change your answer as many times as you want.