NI Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: National Instruments invites application from BE/B.Tech as well ME/M.Tech and MCA Freshers as well graduates having experience of 0-2 year for the entry level Software Developer Jobs position in Bangalore office location. Freshers of 2020, 2019, 2018 or previous less then 0-2 year experience can apply for NI off campus drive.
NI Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Job Location: NI India – R&D, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Year
NI Off Campus Job Description:
NI’s Driver SW Products division is responsible for maintaining, releasing, and advancing all NI driver software products. We partner with the Hardware driver teams to release the driver software needed for all new hardware products. We also deliver customer value by adding new software features to existing drivers and continually improving the efficiency of driver development by focusing on release overhead, core sustaining, and architectural improvements.
The Driver Software team at NI R&D is seeking is seeking a Software Engineer to work on engineering opportunities that contribute towards the research & development of software products. The team is responsible for owning, building, testing, and releasing the driver code. A main focus is to improve the efficiency of these actions so we can release more often with higher quality code and fewer people focused on the mechanics of building, testing, and releasing drivers. The primary responsibilities in this position include working with engineering teams to define, design, develop, document and test features.
The Software Engineer positionis a challenging role within NI dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to create high-quality products.
- Independently prototype and develop features
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features.
- Develop & maintain automation tools.
- Develop and maintain feature documentation.
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality.
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team.
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team.
- Coordinate with the other teams in org on design, implementation, and testing.
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality.
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication.
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably C/C++ and Python, and development experience on Windows platforms.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools & processes
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- effectively interact and communicate with team members
- effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic and drive to succeed
This job might be for you if:
- You love taking difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You anticipate problems and think through multiple perspectives.
- You pay attention to details.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
How To Apply NI Off Campus Drive 2021:
The freshers or graduates having 0-2 year experience candidates register on the following NI careers link before it expires.