NI Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: National Instruments invites applications from BE/B.Tech as well ME/M.Tech and MCA Freshers as well graduates having experience of 0-2 years for the entry level Software Engineer position in Bangalore office location. Freshers can apply for NI Off Campus Drive 2021.
NI Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software Engineer -I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: 0-2 Year
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions.
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C# or Python and development experience on the Windows platform
NI Off Campus Job Description:
National Instruments India has an immediate opening for a talented installer developer. As an installer developer in NI, you will be driving the design and development of windows installer packages (.msi, .msm and .exe) to develop Windows Installers and Linux installer packages (.rpm and .dep) to develop Linux installers for the products in NI and helping automate the installer tests for most of the product releases. You will be also responsible for taking ownership for the tasks assigned by the senior members of the team.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed installer features
- Designing and developing .msi and packages using WIX and ORCA tools, internal tools and using Make language
- Designing and developing linux packages
- Coming up with installer test design, test plan, and test cases for NI product releases
- Monitoring, analyzing and researching technology trends in installer infrastructure development and utilizing them appropriately
- Develop & maintain automation tools
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with the other teams in RF on design requirements
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Work in an Agile team environment to prioritize work items and leverage resources to deliver features in a release on-time.
- Understanding of windows installer technology
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- effectively interact and communicate with team members
- effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic and drive to succeed
How To Apply NI Off Campus Drive 2021:
The freshers or graduates having 0-2 year experience candidates register on the following NI careers link before it expires.
NI Off-Campus Apply Link: Click Here