NatWest Group Hiring Entry Level Associate Software Testing Engineers across India.
About NatWest Recruitment
Job Role – Testing Analyst
Location : Chennai
Experience : Entry level
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description :
As a Testing Analyst, you’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing support in highlighting all software, including non functional requirements and hardware requirements and making sure that the test environment is fit for purpose through smoke or sanity testing
- Understanding and analysing testing requirements, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and monitor testing for projects
- Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on project documents to aid the creation of test plans, test schedule and test strategy
- Producing test plans to detail the approach to the planning and execution of tests for a specific phase of testing aligning to the test strategy
- Establishing and building relationships to facilitate the achievement of goals and support the momentum of projects throughout the project lifecycle
To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience of testing design, planning and execution, along with proven application of testing methodologies. You’ll need strong organisational skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your workflow effectively.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of systems development lifecycle
- Experience in non functional testing-load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways