NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022:
NetApp is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Mts Software Engineer across the Bangalore Location. The details about the NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022 are described below.
NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm as Network Appliance, Inc. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex Systems. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital. It had its initial public offering in 1995. NetApp thrived in the internet bubble years of the mid 1990s to 2001, during which the company grew to $1 billion in annual revenue. After the bubble burst, NetApp’s revenues quickly declined to $800 million in its fiscal year 2002. Since then, the company’s revenue has steadily climbed.
In 2006, NetApp sold the NetCache product line to Blue Coat Systems. In 2008, Network Appliance officially changed its legal name to NetApp, Inc., reflecting the nickname by which it was already well-known. On June 1, 2015, Tom Georgens stepped down as CEO and was replaced by George Kurian.
In May 2018 NetApp announced its first End to End NVMe array called All Flash FAS A800 with release of ONTAP 9.4 software. NetApp claims over 1.3 million IOPS at 500 microseconds per high-availability pair. In January 2019 Dave Hitz announced retirement from NetApp.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Mts Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- We are seeking candidates who are freshers & are pursuing Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent degree.
As a SW Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for debugging NetApp software products through the use of Functional tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for NetApp products. The team also develops, modifies, and executes software test plans; analyzes and writes test standards and procedures; maintains documentation of results; and works closely with development engineers in resolution of problems. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. This position requires and individual who is creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results.
- As part of a team, the individual will be responsible for:
- Understanding test requirements and formulation of test cases
- Setting-up lab and configuring testbeds
- Developing, implementing, and executing test plans
- Contributing to test automation
- Collecting comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Writing test reports
- Participate in technical discussions within the team or other groups within the Business Unit associated with specified projects.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing skills
- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software testing, test case writing, automated script development and process improvement.
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation ·
- Use judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for successful results
- Work with parent QA, & development team in product quality efforts as necessary
- Basic knowledge in virtualization and Cloud technologies
- Basic knowledge in microservices/containerization via Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Exposure to AI/ML.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the NetApp Off Campus Drive through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will receive the intimation to their registered e-mail id about the further selection process.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here