Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021:
Neustar hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer in Test across Bangalore, India location. The detailed job description of Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 is given below.
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, and Security that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions. Neustar serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100
Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry
Experience: 0-2 years 2021/2020/2019 Batch
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills
- The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product. The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
How to Apply for Neustar Technologies Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Neustar Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here