NIELIT Recruitment 2020 : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology invites application from the eligible candidate for the post of Scientist – B as well Scientific Technical Assistant in All India location . There are Total 495 Vacency open for the post. Freshers of BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS or Equivalent eligible for the nielit recruitment 2020.
NIELIT Recruitment Job Description :
Total Vacencies :
Scientist-‘B’ : 288
Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A : 207
Post And Eligibility Criteria For NIELIT :
Scientist-‘B’ GROUP -A :
- B.Tech/B.E OR Department of Electronics & Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR
- Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR
- Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR
- Master Degree in Computer Application OR
- Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR
- Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Field (single or in combination amongst the below only)
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and Instrumentation.
Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B :
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in a combination of the below mentioned field as mentioned below:-
- Field (single or in combination amongst the below only):
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
Selection Process of NILET Recruitment :
- For Scientist ‘B’ Post: Selection will be done through a written examination and interview.
- for Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post: Selection will be through written examination
- Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only.
EXPERIENCE: No Experience Required
- General and all others: ₹800/- per application per post (including taxes)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Start date for submission of applications: 26th February, 2020 10:00 A.M
- Last date for submission of applications: 26th March, 2020 05:00 P.M
- Date of Written Examination : Will be announced later