Nielsen hiring Software Engineer in Mumbai location. Any Graduate of BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA can apply for the post. Intrested candidate find details below.
Company Name : Nielsen
Location : Mumbai , MH
Job Title : Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA
Provide expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Design and develop high-quality products on Core Java / J2EE platform.
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in software development process.
- Assisting the architect to drive selection of technologies & designs, for development of high performing scalable platforms.
Get Job Updates On Telegram : Join Now
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and OO analysis & design.
- In-depth expertise on Core Java & Java EE conceptual and programming skills.
- Experience working with Java 8 Streams API and Functional Interfaces.
- Must have in-depth experience with test driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit/TestNG and Mockito.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot / Dropwizard, etc.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
- Working expertise on any NoSQL data stores viz. Key-Value stores (Redis, AWS Dynamo DB) / Document DBs (Mongo DB / Couch base).
- Ability to build configuration scripts using tools like Ant / Maven.
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Spark, Hive, Hadoop.
- Experience with Scala, Reactive Programming.
- Experience in working with search platforms like Lucene / Solr / Elastic Search.
- Experience in working on public cloud environments like AWS, Azure w.r.t. solutions development,
- deployment & adoption of cloud based technology components like IaaS /PaaS offerings
How To Apply : Click Here to Apply For Nielsen Career