NeilsenIQ(NIQ) looking for talented and motivated fresh graduates to join their team as Data Analysts through an off-campus hiring process. As a Data Analyst at NielsenIQ, you will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting complex data sets to provide insights and recommendations to clients.
Overview Of NIQ Hiring :
Position : Data Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, NCR
Experience : Freshers/0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Standard
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCOM/MCA or Related Any
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is accountable for activities related to Quality checks (Primary testing of data, Retailer Accreditation) from receipt of the data and data loading into the system for data sources that Nielseniq receives. Data Analysts will be responsible for onboarding\setting up, upload and monitoring data (all Data types) into the ingestion platform \ other input platforms. This role is also responsible for monitoring, cleansing, classification & verification of received data, managing metadata, Troubleshooting, and handling Client queries. This position will be responsible for engaging and coordinating with different data suppliers at regular intervals to ensure smooth supply of deliverables in a correct and timely manner.
- Support all sourcing Teams, Operations and Product Leadership with any requests around data quality testing for new / prospective Suppliers.
- Run Quality checks and provide feedback (Retailer Accreditation / other defined quality protocols) on sample data as requested.
- Understand the data format agreed with the Supplier as per the contract and complete set up on Ingestion/ any other Input platform.
- Data cleaning, verification and classification as needed.
- Upload of received files to platform as needed.
- Troubleshooting with the Supplier in case data is not in agreed format or any other issues with data upload such as file issues (Type/ location/ special characters etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree / Degrees in statistics/ Data Analytics or equivalent work experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Understanding of various data and file formats.
- Ability to interpret different data structures and mapping.
- Experience dealing with large amounts of data (TBs) – troubleshooting data Issues.
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to strictly follow schedules.
- Knowledge of Python, R & Sql along with Big Data programming language & methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and other API routes of Data Exchange would be an added advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge and business interpretation of data.
- General Systems understanding from ETL point of view.
- Fluent English Language skills, local market language (if required by Markets).
- Good communication skills, excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
Apply Link : NIQ Data Analyst