NielsenIQ Recruitment 2024 Hiring Entry Leval Data Analyst : Join the global leader in consumer intelligence, NielsenIQ, as an Entry-Level Data Analyst in 2024! This is your chance to dive into the fascinating world of market research, wielding powerful analytics tools to shape the future of the consumer goods industry.
Overview Of NIQ Hiring :
Position : Associate Analyst
Experience : Freshers/0-3 Years
Salary : As Per Standard
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCOM/MCA or Related Any
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking to hire passionate and agile individuals who can deliver with accuracy in a fast paced and growing business division. As part of the RTM COE team, you will be involved in analytical projects from an end-to-end perspective.
• Execution of analytical deliveries in a precise and timely manner
• Carry out standard and custom analyses to help build insightful client reports/ presentations.
• Gain a detailed understanding and develop expertise in existing analytical solutions
• Also focus on innovation and building newer solutions and analytical capabilities
Qualifications/ Pre- Requisites
• Academic/ professional background in data analytics
• Proficiency in data processing/programming tools such as R/Python/SQL/Azure
• Understanding and working knowledge of basic Statistical techniques like Regression, Cluster and Factor analyses, Significance testing is not mandatory but is an added plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite; experience on making excel simulators/dashboards is a plus
• Good communication skills; ability to translate analytic outputs into key insights for relevant stakeholders
Apply Link : NIQ Data Analyst