Nissan is hiring graduate freshers as well early-career experienced IT professionals across India for the position of Software Engineer and Data Engineer through off campus hiring 2023.
Nissan Jobs For IT Freshers 2023
|Softaware Engineer I
|B.E/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/M.Tech or Related
|Data Engineer I
|BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/BSC or Relatd
Nissan Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer I
|B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
|2023/2022/ or Any
The Software Engineer role of IA COE is responsible for Workflow development, independently able to liaise with Business Units for requirement clarifications, assisting in new tool evaluations and POCs, upgrades in existing tech stack and assisting in delivering right solutions through COE to projects delivered across global Nissan entities.
Experience / Education Profile Requirements:
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
Nissan Software Engineer I Apply Link : Click here
Nissan Off Campus Hiring For Data Engineer I
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Nissan careers portal link.
NISSAN Data Engineer Apply Link: Click Here