Nokia Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Nokia hiring Freshers of Computer Science and Electronics Students perusing their Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering. The Eligible and Interested graduates of BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech apply on the given job link on Nokia India Careers page.
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Student Trainee
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary: High In Industry
Education Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Nokia Campus Drive Description:
About Nokia Software
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Trainees rotate through different functions to experience the company from the ground and up. The Trainee performs delegated tasks with the objective to take over more and more responsibilities and learn all required skills for their future job.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
- Installing configuring and Integratiing software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows .
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations
- Studying Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering ( Compueter science / Electronics and communications )
- Fluent English both in verbal and written
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java and Pythin Programming language .
- Knowledge in Machine learning Concepts
- Knowledge in Database and Data strcutures
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Networking (knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc
How To Apply Nokia Campus Drive:
The Eligible and Interested candidates apply on the following Nokia Off Campus Drive 2021 link.