Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020: Nokia looking to hire Recent Graduates and College Students as a Position of Trainee in Nokia’s India offices. Graduates having Bachelors / Masters or / High level Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Information Technology and Equivalent Engineering can apply for the Nokia Off Campus Placement Drive 2020.
The Nokia Software Organization (Application Services & Care – Global Delivery Center) is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its Software Development & Testing Team, to develop, test and support solutions built around Nokia’s Software product portfolio.
Nokia India Campus Placement Drive 2020
|Company Name||Nokia Corporation|
|Job Profile||Student Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2020, 2019|
|Salary||High In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development , and so on.
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language , Object oriented – core Java, Perl , Python , C++
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
How to Apply Nokia Off Campus Placement Recruitment Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following Nokia Careers page link.
Apply Link: Click Here