NPCI Off Campus Drive 2023 : NPCI is hiring freshers for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in 2023. The GET program is a 12-month program that will provide freshers with the opportunity to learn about the payments ecosystem and work on a variety of cutting-edge projects. GETs will be placed in different teams across NPCI, including product development, technology, operations, and risk management.
NPCI Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview:-
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is a non-profit umbrella organization for all retail payments systems in India. It is an RBI regulated entity and works closely with all stakeholders involved in the payments ecosystem. NPCI is responsible for developing and managing a wide range of retail payment systems in India, including UPI, RuPay, IMPS, AePS, and BharatQR.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech Batch 2022 or 2023 Pass Out
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: 10th – 60%, 12th – 60% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecommunication, or Artificial Intelligence & Data Science from a recognized university.
- First class (60%) or above throughout the academic career.
- No age limit.
- Year gap allowed.
The selection process for the NPCI GET program will consist of two rounds:
- Online Test: The online test will be a multiple-choice test on topics such as programming, data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals.
- Technical Interview: The technical interview will assess the candidate’s knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals. The interviewer may also ask questions about the candidate’s experience with projects and internships.
1) Online Technical Assessment Code + Aptitude Test
3) NPCI Panel (Technical & HR Round)
4) Release of Offer
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register NPCI (If have get referral from NPCI Employee on LinkedIn or others)