National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) inviting applications from Freshers of Engineering for the job position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Various Location in India. Engineering (BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech) Freshers from 2016-2020 Batch can apply for the opening as soon as possible.
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
NPCI Recruitment 2020
Are you aspiring to work on emerging Technologies and Proven Digital Payment Platforms?
We are looking for Freshers for technologies like Blockchain/ Open Source / Data Science.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Pass out of Top 50 ranked Institutes as per NIRF ranking 2020
Bachelors: Batch FY 2016-2020
Masters: Batch FY 2018-2020
Eligibility: 10th – 75%, 12th – 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
Profile Snapshot Blockchain:
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Profile Snapshot Open Source:
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualisation and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Profile Snapshot Data Science:
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Applicant must have good understanding of below skillset:
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following link.
- Free Microsoft Power BI: Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules 2020
- Free Intermediate Python Immersive Training | Boost your career
- Free Course : Artificial Intelligence in Web Design Certification (2021)
- Byjus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 For BE/B.Tech | MBA | Graduate | PAN India
- [Free Course] React – The Complete Guide with React Hook Redux 2020 in 4hr