NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Computer Science, IT or related graduates as Trainee Engineer For the Gurgaon office location.
NTT Off Campus Drive Overview 2023
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Best In Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA Or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
NTT Off Campus Description :
Want to be a part of our team?Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client’s purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients on site to meet complex requirements of a solution.
- Escalate unresolved problems and issues to the relevant third parties.
- Respond to escalated client requests and support client applications to a first line resolution.
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant third parties.
- Write reports and proposals and complete and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
- Act as coach and mentor to more junior Implementation Engineers and Technicians.
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the Engineers, in line with performance targets.
- May be required to serve periodically on the customer service desk, providing third line telephonic, remote and on-site support and problem management.
- Included in higher complexity design work, with input to the design expected.
- Expected to take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Good understanding and appreciation of technical design and business principles
- Demonstrates project management and administration ability
- Good project skills which are demonstrated in the execution of installations and other assignments
- Demonstrate customer engagement skills
- Demonstrate relevant domain specialist knowledge
- Good verbal communication skills
- Client focused and display a proactive approach to solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide guidance to team members
- Good understanding of project management principles
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent together with specialised training in new technologies and legacy systems or equivalent
- Project management certification
How To Apply NTT Off Campus Hiring:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following NTT careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here